Thinksport Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+
Thinksport Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+ is a water-resistant, mineral based sunscreen, created because of the need for a safe solution without the harmful chemicals found in a majority of products/formulas on the market.
- Mineral-based sunscreen contains 20% zinc oxide for broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Formula is very water resistant for 80 minutes, so it won't come off easily while you're swimming or sweating
- Thinksport sunscreen is a physical sunscreen, meaning it works immediately upon contact as opposed to chemical sunscreens, which require application prior to exposure to sun
- Applies easily and absorbs quickly
- Thinksport SPF 50 sunscreen does not contain chemical UV absorbers, PABA, parabens or BPA
- Thinksport sunscreens are top rated “1” in EWG’s Skin Deep database since 2010. No animal testing.
Seanna's Tip: This sunscreen is ideal for a long day at the beach or for the active athlete. My husband wore this while training for an Ironman (which is basically a really long triathlon) with no complaints! It didn't run in his eyes, was non greasy, and highly effective at protecting him from long hours in the sun!
Directions: Apply to all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. This formula applies very easily, spreading too thin is not recommended, otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Capric Caprylic Triglycerides, Sorbitan Stearate (Coconut Based), Pine Wood Resin, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil ,Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Olive Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid (Made From Vegetable), Glucose & Glucose Oxidase And Lactoperoxidase, Currant Grapefruit